When we landed at Heathrow I exchanged $35 USD into pounds sterling just to have some cash handy. I shouldn't have bothered. First off, the exchange rate is horrible. Second, I didn't need cash for anything! We shared cabs and if there were train or tube tickets to be purchased, one person bought them for everyone. Same with meals. Our dinners were catered by the agency that organized the focus groups. That reminds me, I ate like a piggy during this trip. I will try to counteract it this week in Barcelona. Wish me luck.
Niketown, London
The interior has been renovated and the store was re-opened just days before.
As you can imagine, the football area is HUGE and very impressive.
All Saints store Covent Garden, London
The focus groups were long but interesting. We were behind a two-way mirror in a separate room watching and listening in to the moderator and the participants. In Munich we had a translator. When we weren't in focus groups we were going on retail tours of the city with a local Nike person. In London we had about 2 hours of spare time so Pascha and I went shopping. We hit up a store called All Saints and both of us bought these sweater/cardigan-wraps. They're different from each other, mine is called a Pirate Cardigan. I don't know where the "pirate" bit comes from.
City Hall square, Munich
In Munich, I skipped one of the focus groups and went to the BMW Museum. It was so cool. The interior architecture alone was worth the visit. I could've easily spent the whole day in that area, that would've been fun. I took over 350 pictures at the museum and looking at my album, I should've taken more! It's hard to whittle them down but here's a few for your viewing enjoyment :)
Listen to the engine! ...and the GINA, the Light Visionary Model concept car

2 comments:
Wasn't the BMW museum cool?? that was one of the best highlights of my trip to Munich!! :)
Have a great time in Barcelona!! :)
Lucky you got to see that first hand!
Post a Comment